PanelShop.com offers a wide range of services.
Panel Design & Fabrication
The Electrical Engineers at PanelShop.com will custom design industrial controls to your specific needs, including:
- Build-to-print or custom builds
- Complete turnkey solutions
- OEM builds & Private Labeling
- Application evaluations
- Conceptual design
- Hardware & component specification
- Back Panel layout & design
- PLC, HMI, & PC-based control systems
- Panel fabrication
- In-house testing
- Live system testing
- Custom programming
Industrial Control Services
- System retrofitting
- System maintenance: preventative and emergency
- Installation and maintenance
- On-site commissioning
- Field services
- Testing and start-up
Installation and Support
- Complete system installation
- Partial system installation
- Continued support throughout the product life: customer owns all schematics, PLC programs, etc.
If you need a custom design, PanelShop.com fulfills custom projects that require engineering expertise from initial design to final production.
We provide a custom quote within 48 hours of receiving your specs and requirements.
Whether you’re a manufacturing company, engineering firm, or OEM, having the capacity to build panels in-house doesn’t mean panel-building isn’t draining your resources.
PanelShop.com delivers high quality panels so that you can focus on your core business. We solve engineering challenges and build panels so that you don’t have to. Find out what we’re capable of and submit your specs to get your quote within 48 hours.
Do you have an upcoming Project? Work with us.
During Sale Process
When travel isn’t feasible, PanelShop.com will gladly provide status updates, progress photographs, or any additional metrics to enhance customer confidence and satisfaction.
After Sale Continued Support
We strive to minimize downtime and have your operations resume promptly. Service after the sale is just as important to us as the service leading up to the sale.